Spellbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG that let's you experience the wizarding world like never before.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weasly Wizard Wheezes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asrin Lovegood

Asrin Lovegood

Weasly Wizard Wheezes Empty
PostSubject: Weasly Wizard Wheezes   Weasly Wizard Wheezes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Welcome, welcome to the Weasley Wizard Wheezes! Maybe buy a love potion or some puking pastilles? Enough with that now what would you like?
Back to top Go down
Libra Ray Jones

Libra Ray Jones

PostSubject: Re: Weasly Wizard Wheezes   Weasly Wizard Wheezes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:30 pm

I slipped into the joke shop, in need of a little fun. I went to the counter. "I need some Weasley's Wildfire Whiz Bangs, please." I started thinking of all the places I could set off the unstoppable fireworks. Common room, maybe? Snape's classroom?
Back to top Go down
Asrin Lovegood

Asrin Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Weasly Wizard Wheezes   Weasly Wizard Wheezes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Then I said"Ok, we have about 375 more of those. How many would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Libra Ray Jones

Libra Ray Jones

PostSubject: Re: Weasly Wizard Wheezes   Weasly Wizard Wheezes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:03 pm

"How about just 2?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Scott Rosenblood
Admin
Anna Scott Rosenblood

PostSubject: Weasley Wizard Wheezes   Weasly Wizard Wheezes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:12 pm

I slipped inside to find the old gang awing over the merchandise: Albus, James, Rose, Lily, and Hugo were all grabbing at colorful items on the shelves. I waved and gave Rose a little hug as I toppled over to grab an Exploding Snap Pack and a pink glass bottle filled with the strongest love potion. I payed up at the front, then left in a hurry. I had a History report to finish for Professor Binns, and I was sure he'd give me a nice classic ghostly detention if I didn't turn it in.
Back to top Go down
https://spellbound.rpg-board.net
Asrin Lovegood

Asrin Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Weasly Wizard Wheezes   Weasly Wizard Wheezes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:18 pm

I said, "So whats your name...yes...Libra is it? Well the total will be about 10 galleons."
Back to top Go down
Libra Ray Jones

Libra Ray Jones

PostSubject: Re: Weasly Wizard Wheezes   Weasly Wizard Wheezes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:31 pm

"Thanks." I payed the 10 galleons, then turned around to see some of my friends looking at all the items and Anna leaving the store. I waved at James and the rest of the group, then headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Asrin Lovegood

Asrin Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Weasly Wizard Wheezes   Weasly Wizard Wheezes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Then I shouted, "Thank you, come back another time!" as Libra rushed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasly Wizard Wheezes   Weasly Wizard Wheezes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasly Wizard Wheezes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spellbound :: The Wizarding World :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: