Spellbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG that let's you experience the wizarding world like never before.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ollivander's Wand Shop-Maker of Fine Wands since 382 B.C!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Libra Ray Jones

Libra Ray Jones

Ollivander's Wand Shop-Maker of Fine Wands since 382 B.C! Empty
PostSubject: Ollivander's Wand Shop-Maker of Fine Wands since 382 B.C!   Ollivander's Wand Shop-Maker of Fine Wands since 382 B.C! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Ah, come here. Closer. Yes... Closer... Hm. Let's try... this one! Oh, well, first, an introduction. This is Ollivander's Wand Shop, where the wands choose the wizards. I appreciate you stopping here to select a wand! Or, rather, be selected by a wand.
Back to top Go down
Anna Scott Rosenblood
Admin
Anna Scott Rosenblood

PostSubject: Ollivander's   Ollivander's Wand Shop-Maker of Fine Wands since 382 B.C! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:56 pm

I walked into Ollivander's excitedly. It had an old, musty smell, and the man at the counter, Ollivander himself, looked older than Dumbledore! Razz I walked up to him nervously... "Um, sir?" He reached for a narrow green box...
Back to top Go down
https://spellbound.rpg-board.net
Asrin Lovegood

Asrin Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Ollivander's Wand Shop-Maker of Fine Wands since 382 B.C!   Ollivander's Wand Shop-Maker of Fine Wands since 382 B.C! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 pm

I walked in to Ollivander's very slowly, and kinda nervously. I went up to Ollivander and shyly said"helo" then he kindly said back"well helo there young lady, and welcome to Ollivander's or should I say my shop. Now lets see what wand, yes...yes...this one try it out." I try out the wand and it doesn't work and he says, "yes,yes now that ones out of the way. Ah...yes...I have a feeling about this one. Try it." I try the wand, its very good with me.
He says, "This is the wand for you or should I say you are the person for the wand. Its the hornbeam, 10 1/4"in. quite rigid, its made of a dragon's heartstring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ollivander's Wand Shop-Maker of Fine Wands since 382 B.C!   Ollivander's Wand Shop-Maker of Fine Wands since 382 B.C! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ollivander's Wand Shop-Maker of Fine Wands since 382 B.C!
Page 1 of 1